Quiet Heart Wilderness School has been giving children the opportunity to play, learn, and explore in the woods since 1997. We offer a variety of summer camps, each with a unique focus, but all designed to build lifelong connections with nature.
Camps run from June 24th to August 30th in the Edmonds/Lynnwood area. Click on each link below to find out more about our exciting summer line-up!
- Little Chipmunks (Ages 4-6)
- Summer in the Woods (Ages 7-13)
- Forest Camp (Ages 7-13)
- Fairies, Forts, and Magic Stones (Ages 7-13)
- Ninja Foxes (Ages 7-13)
- Wild Foragers (Ages 7-13)
- Nature Craft (Ages (7-13)
- Primitive Skills Camp (Ages 8-13)
- Advanced Primitive Skills Camp (Ages 10+)
- Teen Survival Skills (Ages 12+)
- Quiet Heart's Counselor Program (Ages 13+)