Quiet Heart Wilderness School offers a variety of workshops for children and adults to build connections with nature by interacting with materials, learning the specific skills of our ancestors. Individual and Family Rates available in most cases.
Please click on course titles below to learn more about our workshops.
- March 2: Cordage and Knots for Camping and Survival (Ages 10+, 8+ with an adult)
- March 16: Firemaking with a Firefighter (Ages 10+ , 8+ with an adult)
- Firemaking: Friction Fire (Ages 10+, 8+ with an adult)
- Self Defense for Women (Ages 16+, 13+ with an adult)
- Edible and Medicinal Plant Walk (Ages 12+, 8+ with an adult)
- Stone Tools Workshop: Make an Arrowhead (Ages 12+, 10+ with an adult)
- Nature Walk: Exploring the Landscape with a Survival Mindset (Ages 12+, 8+ with an adult)
- Plant Identification Walk (Ages 12+, 6+ with an adult)
- Connection with Nature: The Magic of the Sit Spot (Ages 16+)
- Introduction to Flint Knapping (Ages 12+)
- Nature Experience with Little Bear (Ages 12+, 8+ with an adult)