Quiet Heart Wilderness School offers a variety of workshops for children and adults to build connections with nature by interacting with materials, learning the specific skills of our ancestors. Individual and Family Rates available in most cases.
Please click on course titles below to learn more about our workshops.
- March 2: Cordage and Knots for Camping and Survival (Ages 10+, 8+ with an adult)
- March 16: Firemaking with a Firefighter (Ages 10+ , 8+ with an adult) POSTPONED
- March 24: Self Defense for Women (Ages 16+, 13+ with an adult) WORKSHOP NOW FULL. THANK YOU!
- April 6: Edible and Medicinal Plant Walk (Ages 12+, 8+ with an adult)
- April 13: Stone Tools Workshop: Make an Arrowhead (Ages 12+, 10+ with an adult)
- April 27: Nature Walk: Exploring the Landscape with a Survival Mindset (Ages 12+, 8+ with an adult)
- May 12: Connection with Nature: The Magic of the Sit Spot (Ages 16+)
- May 18: Plant Identification Walk (Ages 12+, 6+ with an adult)
- June 8: Introduction to Flint Knapping (Ages 12+)
- June 9: Nature Experience with Little Bear (Ages 12+, 8+ with an adult)